Tuesday, February 13, 2007

If we don't get them now, the worms will have all the fun.

Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick. This just plain sucks.
I regret to say that I have also resigned from the Edwards campaign. In spite of what was widely reported, I was not hired as a blogger, but a part-time technical advisor, which is the role I am vacating.

I would like to make very clear that the campaign did not push me out, nor was my resignation the back-end of some arrangement made last week. This was a decision I made, with the campaign's reluctant support, because my remaining the focus of sustained ideological attacks was inevitably making me a liability to the campaign, and making me increasingly uncomfortable with my and my family's level of exposure.


Y'know, some people don't get it when I'm really nice to Earthworms. They're simple creatures, but I know it will be them that finally consumes my cold, dead, rotting body. I'd just like them to do it knowing I was nice to them.

The whole concept of Heaven and Hell totally escapes my ability to fit it in to the human experience. Because I think that way, most who actually subscribe to the cult superstition known as Christianity believe I am somehow going to Hell... wherever that is.

If that turns out to be the case, I welcome it, because apparently Bill Donohue, Michelle Malkin and Bill O'Reilly believe they are going to Heaven.

I don't, for one minute, believe that such places exist. If however, by some remote mystical chance I am wrong, I am relieved. Because, if that is the crowd that will occupy the so-called afterlife in the favoured place, I'll be free of their bigotry and their hatred. If such places exist and that bunch of vermin actually finds a slot in some form of Valhalla, I revel in the knowledge that without thinking, rational people to attack, they'll all turn on each other.

If they're all going to Heaven, it will be an unbelievable bloodbath.

It doesn't matter. The worms will get them.

Many people have been asking how to deal with the scum that created the phoney controversy over Amanda Marcotte and Melissa McEwan. Do we have to sink to their level? Do we have to become like them?

No. We have to employ their tactics.

We don't have to become like them. We only have to do what they do... to crush them. Then we quietly back away.

Any questions?

Additional: From comments, reader Jose reminds us of a quote from Ghandi:

I like your Christ. I don't like your Christians, they are so unlike your Christ.

Update:
Pogge has more.

Newest: I'm Spartacus!

No comments: