Friday, December 08, 2006

2006 Weblog Awards

No... we're not in this one.

But some of our favourite places are! (Some I wouldn't touch without a cattle-prod in my hand, but there ya go.)

Those nominated for Best Canadian Blog are:

Small Dead Animals
Samantha Burns
CalgaryGrit
My Blahg
Matthew Good
bound by gravity
Amber Mac
Milkmoney Or Not, Here I Come
Peace, order and good government, eh?
Girl on the Right

Now, as I mentioned during the Canadian Blog Awards, I can't speak for all the contributors to this blog. I will however, provide my own endorsement.

I was torn between POGGE and My Blahg. That was until Tim at POGGE decided to send his support to My Blahg. That made it easy.

I'm supporting Robert and Paladeia at My Blahg.

Go vote here. Every day.

I'll be issuing reminders regularly.

No comments: