Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Strip Search Sammy Submits His I.O.U. to Big Daddy Dobson


Isn't this just the most precious thing you've ever seen...

From the Denver Channel 7 News comes this little bit of information:

Focus on the Family founder James Dobson said new Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito sent him a thank-you letter for support during his Senate confirmation hearings.
Jane has the whole letter here. It's really very touching. I started to weep... at this part:

As I said when I spoke at my formal investiture at the White House last week, the prayers of so many people from around the country were a palpable and powerful force.As long as I serve on the Supreme Court I will keep in mind the trust that has been placed in me.
In case you can't figure out what that paragraph means, This Space For Rent has nice clear description.

"Thank you" letters like this are usually promises that can be redeemed for valuable government favoritism sooner or later...
The rights of millions of Americans have just been sold to Dobson and Focus On The Family.

No comments: