Saturday, December 22, 2007

What’s your favourite?

In this gloriously messy controversy over the Canadian Blog Awards (particularly in reference to feminist blogs), I couldn’t help thinking that something important is getting lost. For me personally, one of the things I like best about blog awards is finding new and interesting sites amongst the nominees I never knew existed. The Galloping Beaver has a pretty interesting range of readers and I suspect many of you have some really interesting sites on your bookmarks. It’s time to give up your secrets.

I would like to start a series of posts whereby a category is chosen and the readers, in the comments, tell us what their favourite sites are. Let’s give some exposure to blogs that are well-written, thought-provoking, but for some reason keep flying under the radar. If at all possible, I would really like to hear about sites with a bit of a Canadian bent to them. Feel free to blather on about why you like the site.

So here goes. The first category is: (drum roll please)


What is your favourite Canadian feminist site? (like you didn’t see that one coming?)

No comments: