Sunday, January 29, 2006

BS baffles brains


One of the reasons you haven't seen any comment from us on the Abramhoff affair us is simply because we haven't paid close enough attention given all the other things going on. While I'm happy to shoot from the lip on some issues, there are plenty of others watching that whole thing very closely and providing daily updates and analysis. I would only degrade the debate by having to continuously ask questions in an attempt to catch up.

So, when I see something posted on a leading blog about how Canadian not-quite-sworn-in-yet prime minister Stephen Harper is doing, I expect they formed the commentary from something substantive.

Apparently not. Glenn Reynolds just engaged in "Something really important happened in Canada so I guess I should toss some wisdom in the pot. Not knowing what's really going on, I'll make something up, jack-up the verbiage and no one will know that I haven't a clue what's going on."

Thanks to Laura at LWC for catching it.

No comments: