Saturday, June 30, 2007

The LAST meme


Too many memes. Too many people tagging me. First it was The Eternal Gaijin (who's getting added to the blogroll soon) and then skdadl over at POGGE (who is already on the blogroll).

I'll do this one, but jeez, by the time I get around to tagging anybody, they've already been tapped. That and these things make me a mite uncomfortable. However, I will do this one... but it's the last one... evah!

8 Random Facts/Habits: First the rules

1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


1. I love dogs, but don't own one. Therefore I occasionally look after the neighbour's Golden Retreiver;
2. I have been shot twice but have three "wound stripes". On both occasions I yelled, Jesus FUCKING Christ! In that I am a solid non-believer, I was neither blaming him nor asking for his assistance. I should have yelled MEDIC!
3. I am allergic to cats but think they are a superior form of pet. They can say "Asshole" with a simple look.
4. I can tell you the identity of any of a large number of Killer Whales by the sound they are making.
5. I command ships for a living. Anything from floating gin-palaces to tugs. I try to avoid periods in command when the National Review or the Western Standard is likely to be holding a cruise/seminar.
6. I get up early, go for coffee downtown, then come home and start my day. Whatever happens after that is unscheduled.
7. I dislike John Wayne movies. Regardless of the theme/topic/story, it's always a John Wayne movie. The Longest Day might have been a good movie until John Wayne appeared in it.
8. I find the women of my generation sexier than those of a younger generation. They are intelligent, sophisticated, adventurous and do not overuse the word awesome.

And now to the tags

Beep Beep! It's me!
Engaged Spectator
Harper-Valley
Hope & Onions
Red Jenny
The Wingnuterer (both of them)
Woman at Mile 0

If you have already been tagged for this meme please ignore this notice. It's been a pleasure doing business with you and we look forward to being able to serve you in the future.

No comments: