Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Why don't women blog?

Popular, Liberal Male Blogger: Why don't women blog? I've looked on my blogroll and I don't see any women bloggers. Therefore, they must not exist. Women must not be interested in thinky stuff like politics or computers.

45 Women Bloggers respond in the comments section: WTF? We all have blogs!

Liberal, Male Blogger: I don't mean blogs about tampons. All women do is talk about feminine hygiene products. I mean, Where are all the women who blog about important stuff; the stuff *I'm* interested in.

45 Women Bloggers: You're right. We only talk about feminine hygiene products. Here's more talk about feminine hygiene products: You are a douche.


Wonderfully snarky re-enactment of "a phenomenon that happens about every three months or so" continues here at One Good Thing

The post is three years old.

H/t to Skdadl at Bread 'n Roses
Cross-posted at Creekside

No comments: