OK... some things just catch your attention, and that is exactly what the cover of this book is intended to do.
As Pam says, this is from the I shit you not department.
This is a production of the U.K. conservative Anglican community which contains, among other entertaining chapters,
>* Pastoral Considerations for Homosexuality
* Post-Gay: The Transforming Power of God
* Post-Lesbian: My Testimony
* Same Sex Attraction. Is it innate and immutable?
* A Faithful Church: The Bible and Same-Sex Sex
* Civil Partnerships: Advice to UK Parishes and Clergy
* Unexpected Consequences: The Sexualisation of Youth The book is published by the Latimer Trust... a registered *cough* charity.