Wednesday, May 11, 2011

There's no reason...

...why the infinitely insufferable Stephen Fucking Harper needs to wear an Air Force issue bomber jacket to tour flood-addled Manitoba. These are functional, purpose designed workwear for aircrew, not cock-conscious politician-poseurs. That stunt is so Bush era.  Doesn't he know Putin is the new standard for dude-ranch warrior weirdo autocrat posing?


 


Shirtless, on a horse, in subarctic Siberia. I'm almost afraid to see PMSH top that. He'll be stacking sandbags in a loin cloth.

I have to add: Just where do we find these people? They're like Barbie dolls, with features so out of proportion to reality that they couldn't stand up in normal life. If you left them alone too long with the general population, they'd start chewing their toenails and neglect to bathe.

6 comments:

LuLu said...

He'll be stacking sandbags in a loin cloth.

Brain bleach!! Aisle LuLu!!

sassy said...

That boy . . . a legend in his own mind.

Uncommoner said...

I think I have to paraphrase Marcus Brigstocke: "On the list of things you don't want to see Stephen Harper in there's your bath and then a bomber jacket."

I loathe when Politicians try to appropriate military uniform for political theatre. It's offensive to me. Uniforms have meaning, they're symbols of service and duty and watching the Hagfish strut around as though he's one of them makes me want to retch.

Anonymous said...

Uncommoner
I've always characterised the tory leader as a pasty doughboy, but hagfish is so much better.
An early Voldemort without his presence of character. Some one who lives on sucking the life out of the living.
Outstanding discription.

double nickel said...

I guess his Canada jacket was at the cleaners.

Moon Rattled said...

Love this post. Only Harpo would exploit a tragedy for a photo op. It's also a two-fer...the subtle promotion of his F-35 jet purchase. I can just picture Harper and his handlers thinking, what better jacket to wear to remind voters of the airplanes I want to buy. What next, a prison guard jacket?