Friday, September 17, 2010

Blogroll reminder UPDATE

Look over there... to your right. We've started to rebuild it ... slowly. If you're not on it, it's because I don't have your URL.

We pride ourselves in having a place where you can move off on the next wave. If you write things we and our readers would truly be interested in, then tell us in COMMENTS to this post. It could be years before we update again. Do it now!

Don't be shy. Your Mother wasn't.

I will ask for your patience. A small finger problem just destroyed several hours work and the blogroll which was building by the minute, vanished. I promise to restart sometime this weekend.

11 comments:

Boris said...

Dave, thanks for doing this blog refit. Well done.

Simon said...

hi Dave...I'd be honoured to be on your blogroll. Just don't put me next to Mr Blogrolling because I really HATE him... ;)

Dave said...

Methinks it was time for a good careening. The barnacles were getting thick... so to speak. Do you have any blogs we should add? I'm thinking Urban Guerillas but I can't remember the other one.

Dave said...

Got you on there already Simon. You were near the top of our list. Keep up the great blogging.

Cathie from Canada said...

I really like this kind of blogroll. Thanks

Dave said...

Cathie, you were the first blog on TGB's blogroll back on day one. And you were the first put back in during the "refit" tm Boris.

Hope you're here for a long time to come.

CK said...

You used to have A Creative Revolution. Pale is still givin' 'em hell! Plus all that great video and photoshopping she works so hard doing as well.
www.acreativerevolution.ca.

And thanks for adding Sister Sage's Musings to your reading list. Muchly appreciated!!

Unknown said...

I would love to be on your blogroll. I'd happily put your site on mine as well. My blog is: http://politicalcritic.com and my email address is shawn@politicalcritic.com.

Sincerely,
Shawn

Anonymous said...

You're back on Blogger comments! Thank cthulhu!! I always had so much trouble with the other system.

Looks good!

Balbulican said...

Not sure whether we meet the standards, but if you're considering additions, we'd love to be candidates: stageleft, url http://stageleft.blogspot.com/

Dave said...

Balb, you always exceed the standard. You were on my original pre-screw up list and will resume your place shortly.