Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You're allowed to be stupid. We're allowed to point it out.

Mygod would you like a little cheese with that whine? What a bunch of fucking crybabies.
While dodging a legitimate question regarding a legitimate Sun story, Davey instead denigrated Sun readers as being nothing more than a bunch of illiterates.
Yes, and as bad as that is, Mr. Wallace, you took the editorial space to explain the meaning of the word "illiterate" to your readers.

Something I wouldn't have done, but I guess you know your audience.

2 comments:

PeterC said...

Truly nice snark. Excellent job.

Recently was suggested to me to banish sun media and related papers from my life to affect their advertising dollar and this whole flap gave me the impetus.

Rev.Paperboy said...

Sun subscribers are not illiterate, just ask one. They can all prove their parents were married.