Tuesday, March 04, 2008

If I had known where Mars was...

Well, who knows what would have happened? According to Georgia:
Things are picking up beautifully for you! Today Mars enters your fellow Water Sign to stay for the next 10 weeks. This ushers in romance, love affairs, vacations, fun times, creative opportunities and good stuff related to the arts, dance, music -- the works. Sweet! (Patience with children.)
Right. All very wonderful.

I suspect the Water Sign thing explains why I have my bathroom ripped apart and I'm up to my armpits in plumbing.

As for the rest, I really hope she likes that new BernzOmatic™ torch. Once the plumbing is done it'll be useful for finishing a nice creme brulee.

I think I'll go back to tossing chicken guts on the ground to get my daily omens.

At least the Moon Alert is over. (I'd never heard that one before. The things one learns reading the bottom of a birdcage.)

No comments: