Sunday, October 12, 2008

Remember, only YOU

CAN STOP ALIEN ABDUCTIONS. That's what this site firmly believes, and who am I to disagree? Consider this testamonial:

ALIEN ABDUCTEE FROM KENTUCKY WEARING A THOUGHT SCREEN HELMET

"Since trying Michael Menkin's Helmet, I have not been bothered by alien mind control. Now my thoughts are my own. I have achieved meaningful work and am contributing to society.

 My life is better than ever before. Thank you Michael for the work you are doing to save all humanity."

And hard to believe, he's not alone:

ALIEN ABDUCTEE FROM AUSTRIA WEARING A THOUGHT SCREEN HELMET SHE MADE FROM DIRECTIONS ON THIS WEB SITE.

"I have been abducted by aliens for years and found stopabductions.com by a happy coincidence. The Thought Screen Helmet, invented by an expert, has stopped the unwelcome visitations and has raised me and my family`s quality of life. Therefore I highly recommend it."
It begs the question, why isn't Ron Popeil on top of this? Or do I have this backwards, and that people are abducting aliens and keeping them prisoner in America's trailer-parks and maybe a schloss or two in Austria?

And it's good to know it works:

A Record of Success
The thought screen helmet has effectively stopped several types of aliens from abducting or controlling humans. Only two failures from standard thought screen helmets have been reported since 1998 for people being abducted by aliens themselves. A third failure in 2005 was from a cloth helmet with a smaller area of Velostat which had a Velcro strap which was easily removed by an alien-human hybrid. 
Just watch out for those alien-human hybrids.

No comments: