Saturday, July 14, 2007

"...prominent liberals...off to the gas chamber"

Guess what? Bet you didn't know this!

"The Iraq war has been an amazing success, global warming is just a myth – and as for Guantanamo Bay, it's practically a holiday camp... The annual cruise organised by the 'National Review', mouthpiece of right-wing America, is a parallel universe populated by straight-talking, gun-toting, God-fearing Republicans."

Johann Hari of The Independent went along on the Neo-con circle jerk cruise.

It doesn't get any better than this.

Unless Dave has any information on whose cabin Jonah was sneaking into.

Yet I can't help but wonder who this is: "I adjust and stiffly greet the first man I see. He is a judge, with the craggy self-important charm that slowly consumes any judge. He is from Canada, he declares (a little more apologetically), and is the founding president of "Canadians Against Suicide Bombing". Would there be many members of "Canadians for Suicide Bombing?" I ask. Dismayed, he suggests that yes, there would."

Whoever this "judge" is he appears unwilling to attach his name to his organization. Just another activist judge I guess, hiding behind his robes.

Remind me again why mass murder is illegal?

Oh right, it's immoral...

So I don't, under any circumstances of any kind, advocate mass murder, at any time or for any reason.

Never. Nope. Doesn't matter. Don't do it. I won't do it. You shouldn't do it. No one should do it.

Ever.

Only if you're a Republican fuckwad, then it's OK.

No comments: