Monday, September 15, 2008

Dear Steve....

Hey! You started it. You are the one who connected the Beatles with the drug culture and then told us how you were going to change all that.
My son is listening to my Beatles records and asking me what all these lyrics mean ... I love these records. I'm not putting them away ... But we have to change the culture.


So what if you were only six years old when the Beatles were sucking in a million dollars a minute?

Well, sport, the Beatles wrote most of their songs about people just like you. Keep your albums, tell your son lies about them. Cheryl and I will provide the truth about the Beatles. One song at a time.

For the rest of this unscheduled campaign Cheryl and I will be posting one Beatles song each day which has more to do about you than anything or anyone else. Think we can match them to your behaviour? I guess it depends on what parts you listen to, doesn't it sport.

You don't know what they were about. It was too deep for you in middle school and it's too deep for you now. But everyone else can get it! Yeah, that's like being kicked in the nuts in the schoolyard.

Get a new needle shithead.

No comments: