Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Force has shifted. Zorpheous has made a move.


Not so long ago, shortly after we kicked off The Galloping Beaver, one of the bloggers who'd been out there came by and provided the needed encouragement to keep going.

The Wingnuterer, one of my favourite bloggers ever, is closing the lid on the keyboard.

Zorpheous was one of the good ones. He always made me laugh and he had an uncanny ability to drive a skewer when it counted, departing long before anyone really noticed.

I understand why he's pulling the shutters closed. I just don't like it. I'm selfish that way.

The graphic in the upper left corner came from the Wingnuterer. I believe it took him less than four hours after a conversation with him to produce it. If I had tried to do it, it would have taken me.... aw, who am I trying to kid. I couldn't have done it.

So, 'til we link up again Zorph. You were one of the good ones. Blogtopia (Yes. That was coined by this guy) is a little bit weaker without you. Hopefully you'll give us the privilege of the occasional post, a hot graphic or just a good laugh. In the meantime, grab life fully, refocus, take lots of time with Cath, and find your way back to Cozumel. (Keep in mind that Moray Eels make lousy pets).

And, if your muse moves you, don't hesitate to ask for space. You're always welcome here.

No comments: