- Attorney/Judge – Why chase ambulances if you can bring them to you?
- Financial professionals – Do they cover their cars with a “tarp”?
- Government worker (GS6) – Fender benders are a little known GS6 requirement.
- Bartender or Waiter – It’s just a different way of getting served.
- Other – Professional – AKA “I was hit by that ‘other’ guy.”
- Dog Groomer – Following the rules of the road must be a real pet peeve.
- Marketing/Advertising – If they have road rage can we call them “Mad Men”?
- Barber/Stylist – Mostly likely to cut you off.
- Coach – Always crying foul.
- Nurse – Bedside manner: Great! Roadside manner: Yikes!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
JALOPNIK IS A DELIGHTFULLY CHEERFUL SITE devoted to things automotive. Sam Smith has an article, "The Ten Most Dangerous Drivers In America", listing the top fender-bender piloti by occupation: