Thursday, May 27, 2010

Jason, Jason, Jason... you bloody liar...

Single combat! That's an offer!!!

It doesn't get better than that.

This is NOT a duel. This is a challenge between us warriors. We will use our skills at combat.

The best part is, we represent everything our side has to offer. You represent bigotry and I represent... everything that isn't you.

The winner tells the other guy's army to go away. And they will do that because the loser is a piece of dead hamburger. (Funny how that works.)

So, Jason, naval cutlasses on a swinging bridge. Unless, of course you would like to do something more difficult. No problem. I'm up for it, sport. I am, after all, a warrior and a veteran. I do battle with great reluctance.

But dispatching you, sonny, would be something I would consider a duty as a citizen.

And consider the alternative: If you win, you get to be as Hitlerarian as you want to be.

How cool is that?

I don't intend to lose. Just so you know.

Of course, we can point out that you, and Dimitri, are both rank cowards.

No comments: